Delivery & Returns
Barbara Harris Water Jewels is offering complimentary delivery on all orders. All standard shipping orders, including international, are sent via Royal Mail's Tracked service.
For UK delivery Royal Mail-Signed For, takes approximately 2-5 days.
For International Royal Mail-Signed For, takes approximately 5-7 days.
We have the option for you to upgrade to same day courier for LONDON ONLY. This is for orders before 12:00. This service is complimentary for orders over £250.
International Fedex Next Day Delivery - price upon request from £35.
PLEASE NOTE: During Covid-19 in the present circumstances we are packaging our orders on Sundays to be sent on Monday morning.
London Courier Same Day Delivery Service
- We offer a same day delivery service to London postal codes via courier for a delivery charge of £25 or complimentary for orders over £250.
- Orders must be received and payment cleared by 12:00 for London Same Day delivery.
- We will dispatch London Same Day orders as a priority.
- This service is subject to product availability and clearance of payment.
- This service is only available Monday to Friday.
Fedex International Overnight Orders
- Transactions are taken in UK pounds sterling.
- Please send us an email to enquire the cost of sending an item overseas email@example.com. We will remove the VAT from the item if you are a resident outside of the EU.
- All items shown are VAT inclusive.
- If you order products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- Please also note, that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
Order confirmation and availability
Our website is updated at very regular intervals. The products listed for sale on our site can be one of a kind and are also for sale in our store so there is a possibility that a product may have been sold to someone else before your order is received. Therefore all orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you a confirmation order e-mail. Once the product has been dispatched you will also receive a dispatch confirmation by email.
Barbara Harris Water Jewels are handmade by our highly skilled team of jewellers in our onsite workshop in the London Gallery, Kensington. Many pieces are one of a kind or limited edition production. We also complete all repairs onsite.
We allow you to return goods if you simply change your mind. All items must be returned unworn, in the original packaging and with proof of purchase. Stock items purchased online may be exchanged or issued a credit note if returned within 5 days of receipt with proof of purchase. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. You can receive a full refund or replacement if your item has been received in defective condition. In the case you receive a full refund we will also refund the shipping cost.
Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered to the customer damaged. Please note that all items being returned due to a fault must be returned within a period of 5 days after receipt. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org along with an image of your faulty item and we will advise how best we can assist you.
Custom orders, bespoke items, altered sizes, items supplied at a discount or sale items cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Our gemstone jewellery has a warranty against manufacturing defects for 12 months with proof of purchase. We also guarantee our stringing for 12 months. Please note that in order for the warranty to be valid you will have to return to us your faulty item in order to receive your replacement. Our warranty does not entitle you to receive a replacement or refund for lost or stolen items.
All items returned as faulty will be inspected, and any item displaying damage deemed to be a result of fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
Once you have packaged the item safely send it back to the following address: